Vitamin C is an essential vitamin, meaning your body can’t produce it. Yet, it has many roles and has been linked to impressive health benefits.
Vitamin C may help reduce these risk factors, which may reduce heart disease risk. vitamin C helps encourage the production of white blood cells known as lymphocytes and phagocytes, which help protect the body against infection.
It has been linked to many impressive health benefits, such as boosting antioxidant levels, lowering blood pressure, protecting against gout attacks, improving iron absorption, boosting immunity, and reducing heart disease and dementia risk.
- May reduce your risk of chronic disease
- May help manage high blood pressure
- May lower your risk of heart disease
- May reduce blood uric acid levels and help prevent gout attacks
- Helps prevent iron deficiency
- Boosts immunity
- Protects your memory and thinking as you age